Everyone will get an A in this component of your course (i.e., you will obtain a mark between 18-20, out of 20).
I want you to write a letter to me dated 29 May 2012 explaining why you got an A in your practical component of the Algo2 course. Do not praise your coding/algos/computer-science accomplishments (although that is allowed), instead explain how you developed as a person over the year and who you have become. Write the letter, despite the future date, in the past tense.
Deadline: 29th May 2011.
Rules:
I want you to write a letter to me dated 29 May 2012 explaining why you got an A in your practical component of the Algo2 course. Do not praise your coding/algos/computer-science accomplishments (although that is allowed), instead explain how you developed as a person over the year and who you have become. Write the letter, despite the future date, in the past tense.
Deadline: 29th May 2011.
Rules:
- Use at least 100 words.
- Absolutely no copying. I want sincere, individual essays.
- You deserve that A, now explain why.
I got an A in the practical component of Algo2 because ...
No comments:
Post a Comment